Thursday, September 21, 2006

sh*g no more

Tomorrow, it will be two years to the day since I started this blog. What better a time to finish it.

I chose the title “A Bit Of Pampering…etc” because I thought it was funny, because I thought it was different, and, ok, I’ll admit it, because it began with the letter “A” and I hoped it would rank high on other blogger’s alphabetical link lists.

Once a week on my “bitesize bullets” post I do a thing where I show you some of the funnier google searches which were used to create a hit on my blog.

What you don’t see are some of the sick permutations using the word “sh*g” that get here. And some of those posts are about members of my family. All it takes for the searches to get here, as I’m sure most of you know, is the numerous words to be there somewhere on a particular page, in no particular order.

Even so, I don’t like people like that finding their way here that way on a regular basis, so it’s time to call it a day. Sorry, but putting the asterisk in won’t cut it.

But if you think a few sick bastards are going to stop me blogging altogether, you can sh*g off ;-)

Thanks for all your hits and comments up to now. Long may they continue wherever I may end up in the Blogosphere.

9 comments:

The Swearing Lady said...

But where are you going? WHERE?

Dol said...

I can see where you're coming from. Just be sure to drop us a line from wherever you end up in this crazy world ;)

Benny K said...

Happy Birthday to your blog. I look forward to reading your posts, wherever and however they end up on here.

Michèle said...

Please let me know where you're going . . . when you know where that is . . .

Claire said...

Well, I'm glad to hear you're not giving up blogging altogether...there's been far too much of that happening lately for my liking!

James Howard Shott said...

I just passed my two-year mark a while back. You and Buffalo and I all started about the same time.

Don't keep your whereabouts a secret, Mr. P. I enjoy visiting with you, as I have done for the last two years.

The fact that we don't agree on much doesn't really matter.

JL Pagano said...

Thanks everyone - the new blog is up and running and you will find it at "ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS".

ainelivia said...

Ah, that's what I was going to ask, where is it? The link doesn't work JL...

Anonymous said...

Just take out the 'www'.