Friday, April 21, 2006

bare minimum

Hi folks,
I have a lot on my plate this weather, so I'm going to have to change my blogging habits for a while. The first casualty has to be the World Cup posts I've been doing on Fridays. I toyed with the idea of putting an end to blogging altogether until I have more time to do it properly, but then I gave in to the fact that the cold turkey would be too much to bear!
And so, for the forseeable future, the "bitesize bullets" feature is all you will see on this blog, though I may fill in the gaps with some re-published bits from my archives. Over on my Irish site, I will continue my monday media review plus the weekend sports.
When I do have more time I hope to completely revamp my contribution to the blogosphere. But for right now, I'm sure you'll understand that there's a little thing called the real world that's far more important. I'll be sure to tell you all about it in good time.
Thanks again for dropping by.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hope all's well.

We got back from Ireland last night. Let me tell you, those roads are NARROW, and the hidden stones are SHARP. I felt fortunate to get a new tire for just 102 Euro.

The pints were good. The people were good. The weather was good. No, the weather was great.

We'll be back. (I hope that's OK!)