Saturday, January 14, 2006

sabbatical

I have busy times ahead, which although they will be expensive and sometimes even head-wrecking, will hopefully be ultimately fruitful.

And so I need to minimize my distractions, and so I have decided my blogging must be a casualty for the time being. At best it will be a couple of weeks till I post again; at worst, a couple of months.

If you want to check out my older stuff, I have it organised on my portfolio blog.

Otherwise, thank you for dropping by, and I hope to be back in the swing of things soon.

6 comments:

Mike Todd said...

Dude, we'll leave a light on for you. Hope you get everything sorted out and make it back soon!

James Howard Shott said...

Good luck to you, Mr. P. I, too, wish you a speedy return.

I'm a victim of too much to do, but sometimes that's just the way it is.

Anna said...

Best wishes, Jeff. I hope your outcome is the fruitiest ;) Don't forget to find us when you return!

Heidi said...

blogging a distraction? really?

LOL

best wishes during your time away, JL.

hurry back! :)

Michèle said...

Patiently waiting . . . :-)

American Asshat said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................