Saturday, January 28, 2006

i'm back!


They say you can't keep a good man down - well I've news for ya folks, ya can't keep me down either!

Yeah I know it has only been two weeks so maybe I should downgrade the break from "sabbatical" to "vacation", but whatever way I want to spin it, I have to finally concede that I'm a fully fledged blogaholic and put an end to all the denial once and for all!

Now that I have reached that stage of acceptance, I plan to get back on the writing horse. I'll kick-off with the "bitesize bullets" on Monday as before and take it from there.

Thank you all for still dropping by while I was gone; just because I wasn't writing doesn't mean I wasn't checking my stats!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome back!

shandi said...

Is it just me or is the similarity between you and Jack uncanny??? :-)

Welcome Back.