Friday, December 09, 2005

strangle


This is a song about a man,
Who takes the life of another,
An act that enrages society so much,
They choose to take his life in return.

Whether the song is written
From the point of view of the man,
Or from that of the society which punishes the man,
Is up to you.


Can you feel my fingers
As they're slowly squeezing
How the moment lingers
Though I'm only teasing

How I'd love to see you dead...

If you look up evil
In the dictionary
There's a picture of you
Looking so contrary

How I'd love to see you dead...

My adrenaline
How it is freely flowing
There's no way of stopping
To my hands it going

How I'd love to see you dead...

So can you feel my fingers
As they're slowly squeezing
How the moment lingers
Am I only teasing?

How I'd love to see you dead...

Die.

© JL Pagano 1989


click here for a full index of my poetry and song lyrics

No comments: