Friday, August 19, 2005

to chew on while i’m in the sun



Well, readers, I’m off to Crete for a week. I actually considered finding a net café somewhere near my resort to keep the posts flowing, but then I saw sense. A vacation is a goddam vacation after all.

While I’m gone, you can do no better for blog-reading pleasure than scan through the assorted blogs linked to here under "My Blogging Is Partly Inspired By..." down on the right hand side of this page, for none of them got there without being excellent bloggers in their own unique ways.
To prove this, I have copy pasted a lot of stuff from there onto my palm pilot to bring with me so I can catch up while I'm gone, particularly some archives from Buffalo's Path, Michele's List of Ten Things She Has Done, as well as Sex's excerpt from her novel.

Right - I'm gone.

Keep on eye on the place for me will ya? Try not to move anything?



*********************


A couple of hours later, I see this is the cover of the latest National Geographic which just hit my doormat. Looks like a front page that's going to give me something to read on the plane, what do you think?

9 comments:

Michèle said...

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Glad you'll be reading while you're in Crete. Enjoy your vacation!

Benny K said...

Though you may already be gone, have a great time. I hope to hear a bit about it when you return.

James Howard Shott said...

I hope you have a great time. Vacations are a mixed blessing, though.

It's hard to get ready to go ... you have (hopefully) a wonderful time while you're there ... then you come back and have to catch up.

Usually helps to recharge the batteries, though.

teri said...

Enjoy...life's too short. btw thanks for the link. That was nice of you.

Heidi said...

enjoy your r&r, JL. looking forward to your return...

sex scenes at starbucks said...

thx for the link. :)

got to get that Nat Geo!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you got a neat blog here!

I have a download poker
site/blog. It covers all download poker related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Buffalo said...

If I wasn't so damned jealous I'd wish you a good holiday.

What the hell? I need to cultivate positive social skills.

Good holiday, Jeff. And thanks for the mention.

Mike Todd said...

Dude! The comment spam is attacking! Regardless, hope you have an awesome vacation, Cretin. Or is it Cretian? Anyway, have fun, man. Catch you when you get back.