Saturday, July 02, 2005

a good day to turn vegetarian


Having clearly converted the entire blogosphere to the cause of MakePovertyHistory.org, I think it’s time to lighten things down a notch, and you can always rely on Ananova’s Quirky files for inspiration...

Gravediggers held BBQ in cemetery


Gravediggers in a Belgian city have been criticised for holding a barbecue party in a cemetery.

It follows a complaint from a couple who visited the cemetery at Merksem, Antwerp, to visit the grave of their son.

François and Magda Boljau were shocked to find the gravediggers holding a party in a shed at the cemetery, reports Het Nieuwsblad.


click here for full story

Click the name JL Pagano at the top of the page to see my latest posts

8 comments:

Dol said...

Sick and wrong.

fairygirl701 said...

EOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
I came across this blog site and your own blog completely by accident I have to say.. i think we have a mutual friend...... A Dublin security guard shall i say.... I won't bother to expand for now...... you know who I mean. Nex time you see him tell him he is a Judas!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeff, tell me..... did you come to England on a trip a few years back? Just wondering, because if it was you, then we've met... oh I have set up my own Blog too, thanks to you....

Rubi said...

pps, you are quite an entertaining writer, I was only going to stop to read the bits about you-know-who but decided to read a load more, it is now 2.05am... thats alot of reading.

Chris Allison said...

JL, I don't know if blogspot will let you see referrer headers, but if it goes, check to see how frequently google is listed. Your entry turned up on the first results page for a google image search for "vegetarian".

-Chris Allison

Anonymous said...

I dont get it....

Andreas Kast said...

There are different opinions on this subject.