Thursday, June 16, 2005

czech your baggage

I thought anyone who has had nightmares going through airport checkpoints would have a chuckle at this story from Ananova’s Quirky files




Trouser snake!!!


A smuggler who filled his trousers with rare snakes was caught when he landed at Prague airport because customs officers spotted them wriggling.

The man had pulled his trousers tight tying them with string and tucked the legs into his socks after hiding the snakes inside.

But his appearance alerted customs officers who arrested the man when he landed in the Czech capital after a flight from Africa.

The 23-year-old man was also found to have scorpions and beetles in his luggage, local media reported.

5 comments:

Mr. Middle America said...

DAMN.

Talk about the hee-bee-jee-bees!

DAMN!

There are so many things in the world that I can see myself trying to sneak through an airport... But it sure as hell will NOT be SNAKES in my pants...

Or beetles or scorpions in my luggage.

Sicko!

Buffalo said...

This is plain SICK! Damn!

Heidi said...

My skin is crawling right now. Thanks for sharing. LOL

Mike Todd said...

I get stopped for that all the time. No snakes though.

fairygirl701 said...

EOW!! I love your caption on the pic btw!!