Friday, May 13, 2005

time for a shaggy

Winner of Shaggy II > Dol


I hope my regular blog buddies won’t be offended if I present The Second Shagadelic Contribution To Blogland Award (aka “The Shaggy”) to someone who is not on my BlogRoll, well not yet anyway.

I was surfing the other day and my focus was to see if there were many fellow Irish folk out there doing the blogging thing. After browsing www.irishblogs.ie, Dol’s “Tales Of A Receptionist” caught my eye. Since the award must go to a singular post, I will grant it for her first one “Corporate Whore!”, and I hope you will stop by her blog some time to follow the rest of it.

I would have thought the comic strip as a medium was long since gone, that everything had been done before, that CGI technology had killed it once and for all. Dol, with her original offering, which I guess can be described as the female equivalent of Dilbert, proves me wrong.



It just goes to show that even in the most run of the mill, mundane and seemingly pointless occupations, there can be talented creative minds on the go. Bravo Dol, take a bow.

Previous Shaggy Winner :
I > Shandi –
Who says you can’t have the fairytale?

3 comments:

shandi said...

I checked it out. Very good stuff!!! Well worth the award.

Dol said...

Thanks you guys...
I'm speechless.
Aw shucks, etc. I just love positive feedback. Particularly if I actually get fed.
Mmmm... sandwiches.

fairygirl701 said...

*snicker* Liked Dol's site! Thanks for the head's up