Friday, May 27, 2005

"irish spring" box



When you ask a Dubliner his opinion on something, more often than not he will want to first size you up for your own stance before he replies. His first words may very well be something like “Ah, sure ya know yerself!!!”

I thought this would make a fitting title for my recently launched blog for rants on Ireland-specific issues, and I may as well give it a plug here. Every day I hear something in the local news which makes me want to climb on my soapbox, and I feel this ABOPATOS blog is more for my creative side and thus a series of forceful and possibly controversial speils wouldn’t really fit in. Feel free to drop by, if you're lucky there may be a pint or two in it for ya.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL at the title of this post and your new blog. you are wickedly funny, JL! I will definitely be stopping by to check it out, pint or no pint. ;)

Buffalo said...

Ah, Jeff, why would anyone care what a Dubliner thought on any issue?

shandi said...

"Irish Spring".... :-}.... :-)... :-0
There's just something about it...

JL Pagano said...

heidi : thanx, always good to know i can make people smile

buffalo : ah, sure ya know yerself!

shandi : I take it that's how the ad goes...i can almost work out the jingle on my own...