Thursday, May 19, 2005

the circle is now complete

It’s been about 28 years, so I think I can wait one more week to see “Star Wars Episode III – Revenge of the Sith” after all the people who had the wherewithal (not to mention the profound lack of shame) to book their seats for the opening screenings months in advance.

I just wish I hadn’t read in the paper that Anakin becomes Darth Vader, I hate it when the ending gets spoiled, apologies if I have done so for you.

No doubt I will be posting a review in due course.

4 comments:

Anna said...

We're going Sunday...would it be unfair of me to ask you to hold off til then?

fairygirl701 said...

haha, love the pic! We are seeing it tomorrow--I can't wait. Reviews have been favorable!!

shandi said...

This is sortof related. I was in Burger King less than 20 minutes ago. I had not noticed their life-sized Darth Vader display when I entered the store. I was ordering when suddenly behind me…this rather large man dressed entirely in black…which is strange for California this time of year….starts breathing all heavy like….I didn’t know if I should be scared or turned on. So, I asked them if I could take him home when they’ve had their fill of him.

sex scenes at starbucks said...

Just... please don't be a completely shitty movie. Pleeeeeeeeease?? I ask for so little in life.