Thursday, March 10, 2005

chain blogging

I, in turn, borrwed this from "Buffalo's Path".
While blog surfing this afternoon I discovered the following, and "borrowed" it, from Michele's Hangout.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for the “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet!
I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
The book on my desk is THE REMOURSEFUL DAY by Colin Dexter (The last Inspector Morse Novel)
...fine pint of Morrell's Bitter - of which Morse took liberal advantage that early Saturday lunchtime. The printed menu and the chalked-up specials on the board were strong temptations to many a man. But not to Morse. These past two decades he had almost invariably taken his lunchtime calories in liquid form; and he did so now.
Hm! This looks interesting! Maybe I'll actually read it!!! [it's my grandmother's book!]

No comments: