Tuesday, October 26, 2004

a-new-end-"o"

Having received a couple of comments to the blog which were obviously the result of google searches of the word "pagan", I decided to add an "o" to the end of my pen-name to scare off the devil worshippers from blogland. I find it gives the name a more Latin sound to it, and encourages people to soften the a's and say "pah-GAHN-o" instead of "PAY-gun" which I would undoubtedly get with the other way. No offence intended, Mark n Vicki!!!!

ELECTION RANT
Did another 1000 word piece this evening, and decided to make it a bit less tear-wrenching than my previous ones. It's called "1000 words on Bleeding Heart Liberals" but is maily about the presidential race in the USA which takes place next week. I know I'm tooting my own horn, but I like the way it came out. So there.

DAM BUSTERS
The Amsterdam trip at the end of November is on the cards. It will probably do Sandra and myself to have a weekend away from each other to let this engagement thing settle in our minds. I will give Jason the money tomorrow.

No comments: