Monday, October 18, 2004

an average weekend

Had an average weekend as the title suggests....went for drinks with Sandra on friday evening, had the brats Saturday and Sunday nights, went to see the movie "Shark Tale" yesterday afternoon with the three of them. I enjoy those afternoons with Sandra and the two kids, as it's great the way they all get along. By the end of the movie my daughter RA was resting her head on Sandra's shoulder. I'm over the flu now and was able to go for my run this morning after a week's rest, which was a good feeling.

JL "THE HITMAN" PAGAN
I will be publicly humiliating myself next Sunday night as I will be dressing up as a gangster for a fancy dress party thrown by a work-mate of Sandra's. There will probably be pictures, whether they make this page remains to be seen!!! She is going as Cleopatra.

No comments: